Learn to be safe from your first steps
The rock climbing first steps day trip is just that, it aims to take those that currently climb indoors or perhaps not even that yet and gently introduce you to the world of rock climbing (sport climbing).
I operate with lean, simple ideas and concepts in relation to climbing techniquess, gear, safety and best practices, safety will always be paramount but it also will not be stressful. I will make those first steps onto rock a pleasant experience where you can enjoy the movement, the rock and hopefully the sunshine!
Steve manages to find a way to explain things in the simplest way and make me feel confident when I clearly do not understand something !
- 10 years experience coaching climbing and bring people up to a high standard
- Friendly relaxed yet professional feel through out the day
- Safety is paramount, but it does not and should not be stressful (It’s called Sport climbing!).
- £70 for a days climbing instruction on a NON-PRIVATE day trip
- All the sessions are open to a maximum of 8 climbers. For a private climbing day trip visit the Sport rock climbing like a pro page.
You will need to provide your own transport to the climbing area.
Give me a call on 07795633933 if you have any questions
- Fully insured.
- MLTE Qualified and outdoor first aid.
- Quality ropes , belays and other gear for teaching included.
- Check out what past clients have said about me.
- A professional service from start to finish.
Money back Guarantee
With all of my coaching session I offer as standard a money back guarantee, if you are not happy with the session or do not feel you gain enough from our time together then there is not charge. Simple.
Book your place and refer anyone to me using the date of your session and you will receive a FREE 45 MINUTES COACHING SESSION with myself at either Bloc climbing centre or UCR
Contact me today to book your day out on the real stuff.