- Climbing and Personal Coaching and Development
- Development of language skills
- Improvement of my PHP Skills
- Learning C+ and IOS Development
- Churngold Construction – Site Engineer
- O’neill Survey Systems – Land Surveyor, Draftsman
- Undercover Rock – Duty Manager/Instructor
- BlueStar – Director of Climbing
- Self Employed for 3 Years – Instructing and Website design
- Alp Leisure – Chauffer, Shift Manager (Winter Driving Skills)
- Undercover Rock and Freelance – Instructor/coaching/Bookings
- Cloudworks Media
- HNC Construction Management
- Wilderness First Responder
- 2 Day Outdoor First Aid
- Car and A1 Motorbike License
- Climbing Coaching
- Climbing Technical Skills Training
- Personal, Teamwork and leadership development coaching
- Technical Drawing
- Site Engineering, Design and build
- CSS, WordPress, Html (A small amount of PHP)
- Website and Graphic Design
- Social Media and Social Marketing
- Winter Driving Skills (Chauffeur in the Alps)
DOB 08 – March – 1985
Born in Bristol.
- Instructing and coaching for 10 years indoors and outside.
- A wide range of experience within the indoor climbing industry.
- Holds UK and American Coaching and Instructing Qualifications.
- Worked in North Carolina as a climbing instructor for 2 Seasons.
- Has run climbing and bouldering group and team trips to Spain, France and Greece.
Currently is the Deputy Operations Manager at Bloc Climbing Centre in Bristol, UK. I also work for stevewinslow.co.uk and the Bristolclimbingscene.co.uk as a coach for bouldering and leading, from grass routes to top level performance. I also work regularly for Cascade Coaching delivering teamwork, leadership and coaching events and days to school children from the ages of 10 – 18.
Founder, along with 3 friends of ClimbUp, a 1:1 mentoring non-profit company aimed at changing young people lives for the better through climbing and the outdoors.
Founder of the Bristol Climbing Scene, a community driven association. Bristol climbing scene organises 2 large socials annually and many other events through out the year. BCS is on its way to form as non-profit with the aim of bringing all the climbing walls in Bristol together and creating the opportunity for people who may not have the funds or other means to get into climbing.